20 January 2017

Clothes are Tubes

This refashion is such a cheap hack it barely seems worth posting.  It began with this too-small skirt.

Terrible skirt deserves terrible face...
I usually prefer to buy clothes that are too big, rather than too small, but I bought this one without trying it on, thinking that maybe I'd make a pillow-cover out of it if it didn't fit.

Then, last night, I came to a profound realization: all pieces of clothing are really just tubes!  Some are tubes with extra tubes, like shirts and pants, but skirts are as simple as they come. Inspired, and slightly chilled after a morning trip to the pool, I simply draped this too-small skirt around my neck into a fabulous over-size infinity scarf!

Keeping that wet hair away from my neck!
Easy as pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment